Quick & Easy Recipes - A Healthy Quick Start
60 Quick & Easy Recipes and Tips to Creating a Healthier You
Are you wanting better health, to eat better but are finding you don't know where to start, want some recipes and are just overwhelmed by everything out there?
Perhaps you want to get into a healthier lifestyle but are bamboozled by whether to go gluten free, vegan and just want a selection of recipes you can pick from that are adaptable.
This programme can be used as a mini kickstart giving you a recipe book and some hints and tips for a successful change in your habits and routines.
- A recipe book of 60 recipes which have a selection of recipes for those that eat meat, are gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and sometimes all of them. There are also notes showing you how to adapt them further.
- A video going through how to assess your domains of health, what are whole foods, how to support changes for healthier habits and behaviours, what are calories and macro nutrients and whether they matter.
I have also included the videos on how to meal plan and prepare saving you time and helping you to navigate the often mentally exhausting world of trying to eat well whilst living an every day life without a personal chef.
This course is for you if you want:
- A quick and easy recipe resource.
- You want some explanation of health and wellness terms and jargon in plain English.
- You are read to make some changes in your life and you are a self starter wanting a quick start to get you going.
- You want a very high level view of health and wellness.
- Access to a Facebook group for further support.
This is not for you if:
- You want one to one assistance, consulting or coaching.
- You want in depth information on health, physiology or hormonal health.
- You need a lot of support to make changes.
PLEASE NOTE: you must consult your primary care doctor before making any health or lifestyle changes.
Rachel is the Period Whisperer, she helps women with period problems, from painful periods, heavy periods, irregular periods and completely missing periods to known health conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, fertility issues and thyroid problems.
Rachel uses a number of modalities to help women such as womb and abdominal massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, nutrition, Fertility Awareness/Natural Family Planning and meditation.
She has further post graduate qualifications in women's reproductive health from the Integrative Women's Health Institute, Natural Family Planning Teachers Association, Fertility Massage Therapy and an apprenticeship with Nicole Jardim.
She believes that all signs and symptoms are your body trying to tell you something and your period (and period problems) are actually a window to what is going on in your cycle and you can learn to decode this to get to the root of your period problems.